Growing numbers of businesses are investing significant resources into space planning and workspace design
An intelligent workspace produces many positive results:
- Increased productivity of your workforce
- Employees feeling valued results in improved staff retention rates
- Optimal use of your available office space
- Enhanced collaboration, encouraging effective communication
- A positive reflection of your business values and mission
- An effective tool for the recruitment of top talent
Successful space planning is born from an acute understanding of individual client requirements, not only in the present but also in the future. That’s why every single project brief is subject to our tried and tested methods:
- Site survey
- Office space planning
- Method statement and programme of works
This fact-finding process gives the iQ Workspace team the tools needed to excite, inspire and impress our clients with a proposal that is sympathetic to the boundaries of the building but provides the needed injection of creativity and positivity craved by so many when embarking on a new office fit out.
Intelligence in your inbox
Subscribe to our regular newsletter for the latest project news, product developments and special offers.