The workplace and the way we work are constantly evolving. We are continually required to create new spaces within existing environments with an increasing demand on sound absorbency. To meet this demand Eden was conceived by Era, as a sound absorbing wall or ceiling mounted tile.
The hand-crafted nature of the manufacturing allows any shape or size to be creates, leaving no limitation to the product, only your imagination. This flexibility is embedded within the product in all forms including size, thickness, shape, fabrics and uses, all of which can be tailored to your exact requirements.
- Frameless sound absorbing tiles
- Available as wall mounted, ceiling hung and vertical baffles
- Wall and ceiling hung available in 40mm or 64mm thick
- Materials acoustically tested to BSEN ISO 354 with NRC 0.55 for 40mm thick and NRC 0.90 for 64mm thick (Technical report ref no: C/23213/T01)
- Wall mounting supplied with industrial Velcro fixings for wall mounting as standard
- Ceiling hung and vertical baffles supplied with ceiling wire fixing kit as standard
- Bespoke shapes and sizes are available on request